Bahria Town Online

Search More

Articles

Registration, Booking, Balloting Bahria Town Karachi

Posted on January 28, 2014 by Bahria Town Online in Articles, Bahria Town Karachi, Bahria Town Lahore
By Chaudhry Mehmood.

1. Bahria Town Karachi further clarifies booking procedure in a newspaper ad today on 27 January 2014. Please click here for the newspaper ad. Booking is only for the registered members and those who are not registered should not bother visiting Bahria offices and banks as they will not be issued Booking Forms
  2. Bahria Town also clearly defines who are the registered members. They should be in possession of one of these three: Customer copy of Original Registration FormOriginal Registration Transfer Certificate or Original Registration Open Certificate
  3. Members have to bring one of these three documents to Bahria offices or banks for getting booking form.
  4. Booking Form can also be downloaded from Bahria Town website. However, downloaded form can only be submitted in Bahria Offices and not in banks. Please click here for the list of Designated Bank Braches for Bahria Town Karachi
  5. Separate Booking Forms are for each category: Click on these links to download different booking forms:-

a.  Residential Booking Form

b.  Commercial Booking Form

c.  Bahria Homes Booking Form,

d.  Bahria Apartments Booking Form

6. Only one property can be booked with one membership.
  7. Successful applicants will be selected through a transparent computerized balloting (which means that those who are not successful will be refunded their down payment).
  8. Registered members of Bahria Town Icon, Opal 225, Bahria Town Tower and Hoshang Pearl can also apply for commercial plots, Bahria Homes and Bahria Apartments; not residential plots. They will be given Rs. 500000 discount which will be adjusted in the last installment of property of the successful applicants. It may be noted this is an additional facility afforded to these registered members. They still can apply in their respective projects if these choose to not apply for Bahria Town Karachi. Those who apply for Bahria Town Karachi, their registration will stand cancelled after balloting for their original project and will not be able to apply again. This is irrespective of the fact whether or not they are successful in balloting.
  9. Last date of booking is 7 February 2014.
  10. Documents required for submission in Bahria Town offices or designated bank branches are 1. Filled booking form 2. two passport size photographs of the applicant 3. photo copies of CNIC of the applicant and his nominee 4. Pay Order of down payment 5. Customer copy Original Registration Form; Original Registration Transfer Certificate or Original Registration Open Certificate.

You can read Bahria Town Online latest article published on 30 January 2014 titled Payment Schedule, Installments, booking, balloting of Bahria Town Karachi

The author is a real estate agent based at Phase V, Bahria Town Rawalpindi and can be reached at BahriaTownOnline@gmail.com

114 comments

1. memoonatahir on said:

Hi .I didn’t apply for registration .are giving us the opportunity to apply if u are again balloting for plots. If so please let me know. Thanks. Memoonatahir

2. muhammad raza on said:

bhai jan bahhria town ki balotting me mera form succesful aya he or us ka print bhi mere pas he magar jab net par search kar rha ho to invalid no arha he kindly plz tell me k me kis tarha apna result search kro thank

3. Hassan Kamal on said:

My registration number is MDJ444660 and NIC number is 61101-563-0621-3. I have checked for balloting of plot but reply is that registration number is invalid. Please check what is the reason and reply

4. Sania Ahmed on said:

I am not been able to see is my application has been selected in Lucky draw or not whenever i enter my application or registration number a screen appear saying Please enter valid registration number…is there any press release which can be uploaded of all the winners of lucky draw or any exact point of contact???kindly guide me as i am unable to view my result..thanks

5. zakiulhaq on said:

Did Bahria gave plots to all applicants or some ppl not getting? any numbers how much ppl applied and how many successful?

6. Muhammad Farooq on said:

AOA,
    My CNIC No. is appearing incorrect, that is missing one digit. How can i get it correct? Plz reply ASAP

• Shahid on said:

Use dash (-) in between the ID card number, meansjust like 35202-1922333-0 make sure to write alpabets with cap letters and no spacing mean like NLJ512399. Hopefully it will work.

7. Fareed on said:

I am unable to enter my application number to retrieve the balloting result because the first three alphabets have been overlapped by the digits. It’s a printing error by default. I can’t figure out what the exact number is! Every time I try to put the number by assumption it says that there’s no record of my data and the number is invalid. I got the form from the main bahria town’s office. What am I supposed to do now? Please guide me.

8. Mahmood Siddiqui on said:

Hello,
    I registered for Bahria ICON project Karachi. I f I am not interested in Balloting can I get my money back? If yes then when?

Thanks

9. Yasir on said:

AssallamoAlaikum!

Do I can apply now for the Overseas Block Karachi – Bahria Homes 200 sq yards.

Also tell that how I can register?

10. ahsan on said:

please inform us full detail im so confused about this.

some brokers are conform plot booking for BTK before balloting.

please guide me this matter

11. ahmed on said:

May I Sell my Registration form before Balloting. is it Transferable, if yes then how

regards

Ahmed

12. ghulam haider on said:

i applied for 5 marla residential plot in shairing with my fried bcz he had form and i gave Rs.after balloting and get plot can i transfer it on my name.
    please reply

13. Samina Babar on said:

I have applied for registration in Bahria Town – Karachi . My slip number is MDJ-344168
    but could not apply for balloting. Kindly advise when the registration money will be paid pack to the applicant and how to proceed for refund.

14. shahzad on said:

Sir, Hum umeed kertay hain k aap 23-25 march tak baloting karain gay.

• I’ve applied for ONE 200 Sq. Yards Bahria Home in Overseas Pakistani Section.

If I am not nominated in ballot process, then:
      1) Will my application be rejected?
      2) Will the full amount ($ 6,658) be transferred back to my account?
      3) Shall I wait for ballot process to complete before sending my first installment?

• Support on said:

Everyone will be selected, so don’t worry about selection in BTK overseas project.

15. Muhammad on said:

Kindly be requested to mention the final date of balloting for Bahria Town Karachi. Will we be able to check results on your site?

16. Muhammad on said:

Kindly be requested to mention the final date of balloting for Bahria Apartments Karachi. Will we be able to check results on your site?

Many thanks

17. sheikh waqas on said:

Assalam-o-Alikum

hum jab chote the to ek misaal sunte the PAAON PE KULHARI KI meri samajh se uper hai ke bahria ne kiya kiya hai 1st hamlets 1 kanal 13500000 2nd business district 45000000 3rd un developed area and 800000 per marla enclave 2….

ye kiya hai aetimad hai hamara bahria per but?

18. aslam on said:

Please rank according to most preferred extra prefrences in 10 marla plots and its impact on value of plot westopen,parkface,corner and boulevard and when will bahria will demand this extra payment.

19. shagufta on said:

pls let me know Bahria ll adjust 150000 along with token for plot only and what about homes and apartments.

• Bahria will refund 150,000 to the unsuccessful applicants who applied for the residential plot only; not for any other category. While adjustment of minimum Rs. 150,000 is for all the successful applicants.

20. anees khan on said:

if we cannot pay 150000 then 15000 of slip will given to us or not plz tell me about this

21. Mariam Rehman on said:

Assalam o Alaikum
    I have registered for resential plot, is it possible now to change it to Bahria homes?

22. Please tell me do you have any office which facilitate overseas pakistani in Jeddah full guidence and help them to get register , booking & payments etc..

Please reply Urgently…
    Regards..

23. Muhammad Faraz on said:

Hi,
    I have a registered slip of 15K, i m no more interested in forwarding thru this procss, so, i want to sell it.
    please honest people can contact me @ faraz24us@hotmail.com
    or
    00966535971745

• zakiulhaq on said:

I believe it true thats why BTC offering 150K refund with your paid token. if they not give plot to every one how they will distribute so much money. By offering this they want all registered members to join balloting. A good commercial gimmick.

24. Saqib on said:

I am going to buy an open registration form to participate for Bahria town residential plots, as per Sunday 2/2/14 news papers Bahria will adjust 150000 along with token mony if applied candidate will not get plot means 300,000 will return, is open form submitted candidate will be illegible for that?

Please let me know.

• zakiulhaq on said:

How did you reach 300,000 rs refund. it is 150,000 plus the token money and token money vary with size of plot. correct me if I am wrong.

• Yes Token Money or Down Payment varies with the category of plot; 125 yards commercial plot has a Token Money of Rs 150000 while 125 yards commercial plot has 25 lacs

• shagufta on said:

bahria will adjust 150000 along with token.it is only for them who ll apply for res plot and wht abt others who ll book res homes or apartments.pls let me knw im very confused should i book for home or not pls guide me

• Its your call brother; but Bahria will refund Rs. 150,000 to those who apply for residential plots because they have thousands of plots to give. However, the supply of other categories will be limited

25. Salman on said:

Dear admin,
    I have 2 registered UN Open Forms.However I am not able to apply due to financial constraints.Can I sell them now? Can I get it open If I visit Bahria Head Office in KHI???

• I have replied so many times to this question that unopened registrations cannot be opened at this stage. Moreover, unopened registrations cannot be used anyone else. That simply means you cannot sell these slips

26. Amjad on said:

I didnt purchase registration form. but i want to buy 250 sq yd plot. is it possible? plz give me advise.

27. i have registered a form….but now the 2nd forms are not available in hyderabad banks rs 1500……..n please tell me the instalmets for homes in bahria town khi

28. najeeb malik on said:

hi,

please consider your prices, prices are too much and extend date 7th feb

thanx

regards

29. Fatima on said:

Hi,

I have also heard that a quota has been allocated to brokers- where if we pay the broker 50,000 rs then we will automatically be granted a plot and will not have to wait for balloting.

Is this true?

• Fatima on said:

Hi,

I’m not sure I understand. What do you mean. Is there a quota allocated to estate agents? And would we get a confirmed plot without participating in the balloting. Kindly confirm

• zakiulhaq on said:

Question is valid and response from Behria is insufficient. How a broker can assure the customer will 100% get the plot . two possibilities. Brokers have special quota or all participating will get the plot. which is correct?

• My guess is everyone who will apply for residential plots will get the plot in balloting and that is the very reason Bahria is offering refund only for the residential plots. Moreover, some of the well informed guys at MidWay Commercial (Wall Street of Bahria Town Rawalpindi) also confirm this.

30. Ahsan Qazi on said:

Salam

I am interested to buy 3 or 4 bedroom apartment. Please send me detail like.

Time period of project:
    Total cost
    down payment
    Montly Installment

I am working in Abu Dhabi.

Thanks

Ahsan

31. fatima on said:

Bahria Town Online
    on January 29, 2014 at 6:21 pm said:
    Few Updates
    1. I think everyone will get plot in balloting; so one should not bothering buying a open
    certificate at this stage.

Can you kindly specify what the above statement means. I have scrolled through the comments and other users have the same question???

• What meant by this was that if you buy an OPen Certificate for Rs. 150,000 to Rs. 200,000 at this stage and then apply with the Down Payment or Token Money then one wonders if he does not get plot in balloting then the price paid for Open Certificate will be wasted. This is because Bahria will refund only 10000 of Open Certificate. However, i am sure anyone who applies is likely to get the plot in the balloting. Though this is not confirm but my sense is that everyone will be successful who applies for booking.

32. khizar on said:

i want to purchase a 125 plot in bharia town karachi how can i registered my name and how can i make a payment i am in dubai is there any office in dubai i need your early response plz

33. Pingback: Bahria Town Online – Payment Schedule, Installments, booking, balloting of Bahria Town Karachi

34. abdul waheed farooqui on said:

I AM INTRESTED 200 SQ YARD IN Bahria Town CAN YOU GIVE ME A DETAIL AND PROCEDURE FOR THE SAME PLZ
    THANKS

35. furqan ishaq on said:

pleas email me the full detail im so confused about this.im not in pakistan how can i contact u?

• I am trying to write another article tonight which will be uploaded inshahAllah tomorrow wherein i will give complete rates, down payment and estimated amount of instalments

36. Ahmed on said:

When is balloting expected? I would suggest that BT should use courier services instead of normal post for sending the booking form confirmation and for balloting results. Further, They should make their website as center of updates for the public for all activities like balloting results etc. It is pretty critical for overseas pakistanis.

The idea of online availability of booking form as well came couple of days later. There are quite many overseas pakistani that are interested and BT management need to cater their needs as well.

37. zaheer on said:

dear kindly advice me about the procedure of open registration. i purchased 02 registration form. and what is the next procedure

38. S A KHAN on said:

Dear All,

In my personal opinion, there was an info worth sharing, and I will request Mehmood sahib to confirm it, the information pertains to the following fact:

“8.Registered members of Bahria Town Icon, Opal 225, Bahria Town Tower and Hoshang Pearl can also apply for commercial plots, Bahria Homes and Bahria Apartments; not residential plots. They will be given Rs. 500000 discount.”

Bahria Town has mentioned it specifically that they will give a discount of “”UPTO”” Rs 500,000/-. Which means that not everyone will get a discount of exactly Rs. 5 Lac, but based on your registration the amount of discount will vary. As per my understanding, the discount would be in proportion to the amount paid for subject registration. For e.g if someone paid Rs 75,000 for Bahria Town Tower registration and now registers in Bahria Town may get a bit lesser discount as compared to someone who paid around 1 lac for registration in Bahria Town Icon.

39. jahangir on said:

i am a bit confused about statement above i.e.

” I think everyone will get plot in balloting; so one should not bothering buying a open certificate at this stage.”

and secondly, what does registered members mean?

(i) the ones who got a registration slip before 04 october, 13.
    (ii) or the ones who registered before 08 jan 2014.

please advice my course of action because i got the forms on 04 october (for 15000), but didn’t re registered them before 08 jan.

• I am hearing gossip that almost everyone will get plots in balloting. Secondly, yours one is not open and neither you can sell this registration to anyone else nor someone else can book on it. However, you can book against your own name. For more on this, please call me.

40. Few Updates
    certificate at this stage.
    2. Overseas Pakistanis should seek help from someone in Pakistan who can book on their behalf. They need your copy of CNIC, two photos and pay order
    3. There is no way one can register for Rs. 15000 at this stage
    4. You can apply for any category at this stage irrespective of the fact what you opted for at the time of registration. However, make sure that you fill in the relevant booking form

• jahangir on said:

i am a bit confused about statement no 1 i.e.

and secondly, what does registered members mean?

(i) the ones who got a registration slip before 04 october, 13.
      (ii) or the ones who registered before 08 jan 2014.

41. Syed Feroz Jamal on said:

I have got prepared the Pay Order for Token Money from Bank Islami Pakistan, where I am maintaining my account. Now, NIB Bank is not accepting this Pay Order with Booking Form and asking to deposit the Cash or Pay Order of their own bank. How and where I can submit my Booking Form with the Pay Order of Bank Islami?

• Sadam Hussain on said:

You need to visit Bahria Town office. They will accept the pay order, as mentioned on terms and conditions page of booking form.

42. Pingback: Bahria Town Online – Bahria Town Karachi Prices, Location, Payment Schedule etc