Booking for Overseas Block in Bahria Town Karachi
By Ch Mehmood.
Download Booking Form Overseas Block Bahria Town Karachi
Please click for the latest article published on 21 February 2014 on Bookings for Overseas Pakistanis in Overseas Block Bahria Town Karachi.
Bahria Town in a newspaper advertisement today on 15 February 2014 announced that it is opening Booking in Bahria Town Karachi for Overseas Pakistanis from 21 February 2014. No further details are given yet. The obvious question is rates; whether or not original rates are given or have been revised for expatriate Pakistanis. Moreover, booking procedure is also not known which i think will be online as well. However, Bahria Town is likey to clarify everything before 21 February.
The Overseas Pakistanis will be given properties in Overseas Block Bahria Town Karachi. The launching is exclusively for Overseas Pakistanis and the locals will not be allowed.
Please remember that there are Overseas Blocks in Bahria Town Rawalpindi and Bahria Town Lahore. These blocks have relatively better development as there are wider roads and the location of Overseas Block in Bahria Town is also normally good.
The properties on offer for Overseas Pakistanis in Bahria Town Karachi are same as booked earlier: Residential Plots; Commercial Plots; Bahria Homes and Bahria Apartments. I think residential block for overseas Pakistanis will be different but for remaining three categories they will be adjusted in the normal projects, booked earlier.
If anyone has more information, he is requested to share in the comments. We will also keep improving this blog as we receive more information.
I have uploaded following daily updates on our Front Page of Bahria Town Online Website which i am pasting here in the article as well as numerous people do not happen to visit the front page and come directly on this article through Google search.
Update 16 & 17 Feb. Nothing yet in terms of Payment Schedule, documents required, online application acceptance etc. There is no info yet on this issue even on Bahria website.
However, following is the expected procedure: -
1. Forms will be available on Bahria Town Website from it could be downloaded. However, it is unclear whether these be submitted online or sent through courier to respective Bahria overseas office
2. Money will be in foreign exchange (not in PKR); most probably in US Dollars and Pound Sterling (Pay Order, Demand Draft, Banker’s Check, cash or some other form which Bahria Town is likely to specify before 21 February
3. Documents required will be photo copies of NICOP of the applicant and their nominee
4. Two passport size photos of the applicant
Update 18 Feb. Bahria Town has uploaded the same advertisement on its website which it had published in newspapers few days ago. However, no more info regarding Payment Schedule, documents required, online application acceptance etc. I think this info is likely to be released tomorrow or day after in the newspapers. Moreover, Bahria Town has written on its website that it is opening soon Bahria Customer Service Office in US. No more details regarding its location etc.
Update 19 Feb. No info from Bahria Town even today. I think we have to wait for tomorrow and day after for any word from their side about the booking procedure etc.
Update 20 Feb. No update from Bahria Town in today’s newspapers or on their website which clearly means Bahria Town will surely release all the details tomorrow on 21 Feb 2014. So lets keep our fingers crossed folks and wait for tomorrow .
Note: For daily updates on bookings in Overseas Block in Bahria Town Karachi, please visit the Front Page of Bahria Town Online
The author is a real estate agent based at Phase V, Bahria Town Rawalpindi
- Bahria Enclave Islamabad April 13, 2014
- Maps Bahria Town Rawalpindi April 3, 2014
- Installment Plan, Bahria Town Karachi April 3, 2014
- Transfer Fees Bahria Town Karachi March 25, 2014
- Bahria Town Offices in Pakistan and Overseas February 21, 2014
- Overseas Block Bahria Town Karachi Launched on 21 Feb 2014 February 21, 2014
OneLink Estate & Builders
Phone: (+92) 51 25 666 55
Mobile: (+92) 333 6 555 444